National Ice Cream Day Is Here!
- Out for the day? Stop by an ice cream parlor and enjoy an ice cream sundae. Check out if one of America's top 10 Ice Cream Parlors is near you!
- Staying at home? Try making some of your own homemade ice cream
- Doing a BBQ? Conjure up a few ice cream cones - simple but fun!
- Giving a dinner party? Serve your guests a delicious orange sorbet between courses
- Out on a date? Sharing an ice cream can be really romantic!
- Minding the kids on your own? Have them join in and make easy banana ice cream
Let's not forget people less fortunate too - like those who are in hospital today. May ice cream be on the menu for you to enjoy as well. My son got out of hospital a couple of days ago and whilst he was there ice cream was on the menu every single day! The nurses told me how it's always a winner with children, bringing smiles to young faces when they've been through a rough time.
Thank you President Reagan for recognizing the value of ice cream beyond being just a food. It's much, much more than that!